Martes, Disyembre 12, 2017

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝖕𝖗𝖔𝖛𝖊𝖗𝖇𝖎𝖆𝖑 𝕱𝖎𝖗𝖘𝖙 𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖗𝖞: 𝖜𝖊𝖑𝖈𝖔𝖒𝖊 𝖙𝖔 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖇𝖑𝖔𝖌𝖌𝖊𝖗𝖘' 𝖜𝖔𝖗𝖑𝖉

I honestly do not know why I have thought about creating this blog.  At first I had about a gazillion ideas hovering in my head but now I am like ....(cricket sounds) ... and then when something comes across I try to organize my thoughts but again... zilch. Nada. zero.   I believe this is what they call a writer's block? ( charez. Feeling writer lang? hihi).  But in all honesty I just wanted to have an avenue where I can spontaneously air out all of my thoughts, feelings, and what-nots.  Ever since I was a kid I have always been the journal-writing-kinda-gal.  I don't know with the others but I  always find joy in writing even the most cut-and-dried monotonous activity of my life, so can you even begin  to imagine my journal entries for every momentous event in my life?   =D   Anyways, I was actually also inspired by all the mommy bloggers out there, both career moms/WAHM and SAHM.  I am amazed that they could still find time to exist in the virtual world, albeit busy with their hands tied to the duties of a mom and an employee.  If you do not think that time management skill is impressive, I don't know what is!


But enough of all this nonsensical overture. I am just glad I was able to finally start this blogging journey and I want to be able to talk about practically anything under the sun.  But for sure most of my entries here will be about my journey to mommahood and the challenges I face daily as a career woman, mom, partner, friend rolled into one.   I wish to be able to update this blog on a daily basis given my schedule at home and at work.  SO there! Welcome to my world!  I look forward to sharing this journey with you.  And with that being said, I would like to end this entry with a quote from Dr Steve Maraboli, a Behavioral Scientist specializing in Motivational Psychology, Leadership Dynamics, and the Peak Performance Mindset.  It goes like this: 

"There is no greater time than now to experience the full power of your potential.  Make this the day you take the first step in the beautiful journey of bringing your dreams to life.."

Ciao!

xoxo,

Eve


credits to the owner of this pic. source

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento